Re: html for scholarly communication: RASH, Scholarly HTML or Dokieli?

Hi Sarven,

To me having such minimal set means feasibility of developing the (various, hopefully) implementation of tools using SH-CG, and facilitating its adoption as well. My personal view though, derived from persona experience.

How to make the distinction, well: it's matter of discussing all together, I think. I'm clearly in favour of something similar to b) as number of elements - and considering from where you have taken those numbers, you are already aware of this ;-)

Have a nice day :-)

S.