Re: Schema addition request

Good Morning All.

I run a audio website <https://djfloopstt-podcast.club/> that focuses on
Caribbean music.

1) What Would the correct schema type for me == would it be /Audio or is
there a more appropriate type? I saw music recording but it was not shown
as supported on google developers.

2) Do I need schema even though I ran my website through google's
structured data testing tool and found no errors?

3) If anyone visits the website and has any recommendations, please let me
know.

Thank you,
Dj Floops TT. <https://djfloopstt-podcast.club/>
Soca, Chutney, Reggae & Dancehall Podcasts.
<https://djfloopstt-podcast.club/>
Website <https://www.djfloopstt-podcast.club>