From:   Mark Woon <markwoon@gmail.com>
To:     Marc Twagirumukiza/AXPZC/AGFA@AGFA
Date:   05/06/2015 03:17
Subject:        Re: Healthcare Schema Vocabulary Community Group Launched

Is this schema still in development, or is it supposed to be mostly
complete?

My main interest would be the ability to support genetic and
pharmacogenetic information, none of which is possible from what I can see
right now.

For example, how can I mark up a dosing guideline like
https://www.pharmgkb.org/guideline/PA166104997

-Mark

P/S - Is there a forum for questions/discussions like this?  Should this
be conducted on the public-schemed@w3.org mailing list instead?

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 2:32 AM, Marc Twagirumukiza <