Re: nvdl semantics

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:23:01 +0200
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Cc: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>, schema-users <public-schemata-users@w3.org>

On Thursday, February 22, 2007, 9:07:53 PM, Jirka wrote:

JK> Dave Pawson wrote:

>>> What is unclear? Specific details or the overall scope  or ...

>> Semantics for the elements in the schema(s) would help.
>> I.e. something a schema | script writer could use to help write the script.

JK> Petr Nálevka (author of JNVDL) has sort of "NVDL tutorial" as part of
JK> his master thesis. I will try to persuade him to publish it separately
JK> before master thesis is completely finished and reviewed.

Any news on that? I was discussing NVDL the other day and would like to have pointed people to (and read) the tutorial.

JK> But generally, NRL tutorial from James Clark is a good start.

Also I see one can play by example using the new version of relaxed:

It would be good to get the SVG Tiny 1.2 RNG added to that set, by the way.

and there is also an NVDL definition of Conforming SVG Document Fragments

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG