Re: nvdl semantics

On Thursday, February 22, 2007, 9:07:53 PM, Jirka wrote:

JK> Dave Pawson wrote:

>>> What is unclear? Specific details or the overall scope  or ...

>> Semantics for the elements in the schema(s) would help.
>> I.e. something a schema | script writer could use to help write the script.

JK> Petr Nálevka (author of JNVDL) has sort of "NVDL tutorial" as part of
JK> his master thesis. I will try to persuade him to publish it separately
JK> before master thesis is completely finished and reviewed.

Any news on that? I was discussing NVDL the other day and would like to have pointed people to (and read) the tutorial.

JK> But generally, NRL tutorial from James Clark is a good start.

Yes.

Also I see one can play by example using the new version of relaxed:
http://relaxed.vse.cz/nextgeneration/validate?group=NamespaceRestaurant

It would be good to get the SVG Tiny 1.2 RNG added to that set, by the way.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/rng/Tiny-1.2/Tiny-1.2.rng
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/schema.html

and there is also an NVDL definition of Conforming SVG Document Fragments
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/conform.html#ConformingSVGDocuments

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead