Re: SDTT required attributes - who decides ?

From: Omar Holzknecht <omar.holzknecht@sti2.at>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 16:07:48 +0200
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi,

The requirements for certain Types and Properties in the Structured Data
Testing Tool of Google are defined by Google themselves based on the
requirements of their applications and use-cases (e.g. rich snippets in
search results, actions within emails).

You can learn more about Google Guidelines for certain Types here:

https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/sd-policies

https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/article#type_definitions

https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/article#type_definitions

https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/article#type_definitions