Current usage of schema:JobPosting

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:13:54 +0200
All,

I would like to know in what way schema:JobPosting metadata is used by
companies that harvest such information, in particular:

  - search engines (are there rich snippets for schema.org-enriched job
postings?)
  - job search service / applications?

I would expect that at least Microsoft, who's part of schema.org
founders and owner of LinkedIn, would make smart use of such data.

Do some of you have anything to share on the use of this category of
entities?

What is the current added value of posting jobs with schema.org annotations?

Best,
--
Antoine Zimmermann
Institut Henri Fayol