Schema.org v4 release draft for review

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:10:01 +0100
Schema.org Steering Group and wider community,

https://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html

... is our draft for the upcoming Schema.org v4 release. We are running
late for the original intended release date so I propose dating the release
mid-October when reviewing is complete (e.g. Oct 17th). For the following
release, v5, let's get back on a monthly release schedule i.e. November 1st.

cheers,