Re: Sponsor(S) and Funder(S)

From: Phil Barker <phil.barker@pjjk.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 08:28:19 +0100
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Yes, all properties can be repeated (or used with a list in JSON-LD).

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.