Re: Schema.org version 5.0 release draft for review

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 16:32, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> https://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html

I have gone ahead and published this:
https://schema.org/docs/releases.html#v5.0

Stéphane, Nicholas, Yuliya - by recent convention you still had until Nov 6
for review comments. Since this batch of changes are all for the Pending
area of schema.org rather than Core, I have moved things along more
quickly, so that we are back on our pattern of releasing at the start of
the month. If you have any concerns with these edits we can of course take
that up in version 6.0 which is targeted at 2019-12-01.

There is a draft of a v6.0 release in Github at
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/2376 - suggestions for
additional changes would be very welcome. We have a couple of weeks before
we ought to freeze it for review...

Dan