Re: Schema.org 3.7 - call for quick fixes and other improvements

There are a number of properties [1] where the range includes Date, but should also include DateTime. This would make a number of examples that are currently invalid work again, and correspond with real world usage.

Gregg Kellogg

[1] https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/2211#issuecomment-482520674

Sent from my iPad