Re: Schema.org v3.6 release candidate for review (target: 2019-05-01)

Good morning,

I've updated the version of https://schema.pythonanywhere.com/ to the
latest Schema.org release. <Schema Generator> is an open source tool
anybody can use for free to generate valid Schema's to use as a starting
point for their web development.

Schema.org contributors can generate valid Schema examples using a tool
<http://polak.es/en/ontology.html> on my website.

Both the <Schema Generator> and the Ontology tool generate valid
JSON-LD, Microdata and RDFa formats.

Contributions are welcome.

Yours sincerely,
Hans Polak