Re: Schema.org v3.6 release candidate for review (target: 2019-05-01)

Ok, this is live. Thanks everyone!

Let's aim for a version 3.7 dated June 1st, which in practice means (from
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/2239):

   - Target date: 2019-06-01 (officially Saturday June 1st 2019; freeze on
   Friday May 31st, publish Monday June 3rd)
   - Circulate for review on or before: 2019-04-20 (Monday May 20th 2019)

Dan