Re: Degree Program Property

Hello Phillip

A course in schema.org is a CreativeWork that describes "...a sequence
of one or more educational events and/or *creative works* which aims to
build knowledge, competence or ability of learners" (emphasis added)

The creative works sequenced by the course can be Courses.

Course has a property of learningResourceType that could be set to
'degree program' for such a sequence of Courses.

How close is that to what you want? If the answer is 'not very' then
perhaps there could be some scope for adding 'program of study' or
similar as a subtype of Course for this specific type of Course as
aggregation of Courses.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.