Re: Thad's Retirement (soon-ish)

Thad,

We did not have many (if any) direct interactions, but I have learned quite
a bit from your posts/emails/docs and I am very grateful for your efforts.
Have a wonderful retirement!

*Joey GartinMarketing Engineer*
530-276-8131
www.WebDrvn.com <https://webdrvn.com/>
1327 Tehama Street, Redding, CA 96001

In order to offer my clients the *best possible services*, I check my
email *once
a day* at 10 am PT.  If you believe you have an emergency and need to
contact me, then call me directly.