From: Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 9:51:35 AM
To: Abir Hossain
Cc: public-schemaorg@w3.org; Jeremy Kelaher
Subject: Re: How to store external article identifier?

Hi Abir,

All properties in Schema.org are repeatable so the simple answer to your question is yes.

If you are storing multiple identifier values, it would make sense to capture which identifier is which,   If you have not done this before, checkout the examples that use a PropertyValue type to capture the identifier (value) and its type (propertyId) - like this:

  1.
  2.  "identifier": [
     {
      "@type": "PropertyValue",