Re: Schema for admission charges

Hi Christian,

I think you will find that the current structure is capable of representing
what you describe, using the Offer <http://schema.org/Offer> type.

This enables the representation of multiple offers to supply a something,
each with their own specific properties (price, validity period,
eligibility criteria, etc.).

This can be modelled in a couple of ways.
Either from the point of view of the offering organisation with multiple
values for the makesOffer property, in which case the itemOffered property,
of Offer, would reference a description of the entry to the venue (using
the Service or Product Type); or with multiple [Offer] values for the
offers property of such a description, where the offeredBy property would
reference the organisation; or both.

Check out some of the examples <https://schema.org/Offer#examples> for
Offer for some indications on how this might be achieved.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com