Re: Cable Car & Chairlifts

A friendly hello (Hoila) to the north of Tyrol. :-)

We use cable cars not only for tourist purposes, but also for the normal
passenger transport. It is often faster and more environmentally friendly
than the bus.
And chairlifts are not only used in winter.

Best regards
Martin

PS.: Very good work with the ski lift

Am Mo., 7. Jan. 2019 um 16:02 Uhr schrieb Elias Kaerle <elias.kaerle@sti2.at