Re: Gift property in schema.org

Dear Dan (and the rest), we think including gift property into Offer
item would be perfect for Google Rich Snippets in SERP results because
many offers has gifts and discounts (both) and it would be good that
SERPs will show it too (not just price). It would be very good for
Google's users and consumers.
Best regards