Re: URLs in your examples?

Hi Konstantin,

To answer your initial question - yes, it is normal practice for URLs to be
included in examples.

The examples are intended to provide guidance as to how the Schema.org
vocabulary can be applied in real world scenarios.  Often they are copied
from the working environment of contributors, thus providing relevant
context to the examples.

Sometimes fictitious URLs are used, sometimes what might have been a
working link, expires and results in a 404 if followed.  As the purpose of
an example is to demonstrate the use of Schema.org within the mark up of a
page, it is unlikely that a URL would be used in that way.

Regards,
    Richard.
Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate