Re: Using Comment to indicates comments

Mark,

Since a Comment is a CreativeWork, could you use Comment to mark up each individual comment and then use hasPart/isPartOf to relate them to a set of comments as a CreativeWorkSeries?  Or, since CreativeWorkSeries is kind of an abstract class used to organize its subtypes, perhaps a set of comments could be a Conversation, which also can be used with hasPart/isPartOf?

Marijane White, M.S.L.I.S.
Data Librarian, Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University Library

Phone: 503.494.3484
Email: whimar@ohsu.edu
ORCiD: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5059-4132