<Schema Generator> updated to 3.9

Good afternoon,

I've updated the version of <Schema Generator>
<https://schema.pythonanywhere.com/> to the latest Schema.org release.
This is an open source tool
<https://github.com/GUI-Junkie/Schema.org-Generator> anybody can use for
free to generate valid Schema's to use as a starting point for their web
development. This last month the tool has received more visits than
ever. Most of these are bots, but more humans use the tool as well.

Schema.org contributors can generate valid Schema examples using an
ontology tool <http://polak.es/en/ontology.html> on my website.

Both the <Schema Generator> and the Ontology tool generate valid
JSON-LD, Microdata and RDFa formats.

Contributions are welcome.

Yours sincerely,
Hans Polak