Re: Schema.org v3.5 release candidate for review

Good morning,

I was traveling without my laptop when 3.5 was released. Without delay,
this morning, I've updated the version of
https://schema.pythonanywhere.com/ to the latest Schema.org release.
Schema Generator is an open source tool anybody can use for free to
generate valid Schema's to use as a starting point for their web
development.

Schema.org contributors can generate valid Schema examples using a tool
<http://polak.es/en/ontology.html> on my website.

Both the Schema Generator and the Ontology tool generate valid JSON-LD,
Microdata and RDFa formats.

Contributions are welcome.

Yours sincerely,
Hans Polak