Re: Tuition at schools and universities

Thanks for the clarification Thad.

Noting that we're moving on, but if anyone does ever want to pick this
up: costOfAttendance could be a useful property for an
EducationalOrganization. The cost of courses could be handled through
Offers that are free for those attending an Institution, but charged for
(or just not offered to) others.

Phil