Re: measuring schema.org impact

Hi Alexander,

1. The Google Search console has a rich snippet filter in performance view
<https://search.google.com/search-console/not-verified?original_url=/search-console/performance/search-analytics?%26sap%3DRICHCARD%26breakdown%3Dsap&original_resource_id>
that you can use to work out
2. Old Google Search Console Structured data report
<https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/structured-data?hl=en> will show
what data google has been able to pull.
3. Thats up to you to determine if it's made an impact.

regards,
Kane Hudson.