Re: measuring schema.org impact

On Tue, 2018-09-04 at 23:22 +0200, Alexander Garcia Castro wrote:

> Say that I publish a large dataset with schema.org. then, how do I
> measure that
>
> 1) the effort pays off (more visits? hits to a web page?)
It's up to you to decide the metric of success and then measure it...

> 2) that it has been crawled by google
Your server logs should tell you that...

> 3) the impact that using schema.org improved something

The Google Webmaster console can tell you whether the Google bot found
the Schema.org metadata in any giiven page.

I'm sorry to give such brief and generic answers but you haven't given
us much to go on and my telepathy skills are weak :)

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.holoweb.net/liam/
Web slave for vintage clipart http://www.fromoldbooks.org/