Re: Quotation in Pending

What do you mean logged in Github ?  No, I did not open an issue for this,
only this mailing list conversation to ask the question.

Feel free to propose on an issue or amend some existing proposal.
I figure it's pretty simple, so a 1 minute pull request for the change of 2
words.  But 2 words can also completely change meaning in a description. ;-)
So up to community to take action on this.  I'm just the messenger on this
particular one.

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/