Re: Historical events

One thing to consider is that if only the properties of schema.org/Thing
are provided, the more important it is to have an accurate type. If I have

name: Ramones
image: http://www.ramones.com/image.jpg
url: http://www.ramones.com

I do not not know if this is the band, the self-titled album, or a book
about the band. I need the type to disambiguate.

And yes, one may use sameAs, but not everything is notable enough to be in
Wikidata/Wikipedia.

- Vicki