Re: Historical events

Right, I also worry about stretching schema.org/Event to cover any perdurant,
or even things like WWII whose location is certainly not "certain", or even
anything that is not the kind of event that has performers and attendees.
It's not that there is very little to say what a schema.org/Event is not but
that there is a lot of information at http://schema.org/Event that is specific
to the "such as" part of the description there, indicating to me that
schema.org/Event should not be stretched (much) beyond these kinds of events.

peter