Re: Historical events

Vicki,

I'm just saying it is not a real necessity because Event taken as something
within a time boundary, covers it all.  But if folks want to classify
sub-Types of Events...sure, why not.

I myself get very far just by using Thing's properties and the Event
"about" property to classify sub-Types of Events.  Which tells us we are
doing things right on those levels at least, being able to model long-tail
domains even with our existing classes and properties...although I
understand for Roger, Allison, and others, it might be too much work for
them.

Sure, I'm fine with introducing a new class, where it could have
correlationEvent as a new property, as in the following resource link.

Just having these basic classes added into a new Schema.org extension could
go a long way
http://resource.geosciml.org/ontology/timescale/gts#classes

-Thad