Re: human language oriented datetime standard

Niels,

I presume we are talking Microdata / RDFa markup here.

So what is wrong with:

   1. <div itemscope itemtype=“http://schema.org/Event">
   2.
      1.   <div itemprop=“name” >Sunday Barbecue</div>
      2.
   3.   <div itemprop=“startDate” content=“2018-06-30T12:30">Midday Tomorrow

As per the examples on the Event definition page
<https://schema.org/Event#examples>.

The human reads “Midday Tomorrow”, the machine reads ISO 8601
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601> standard.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate