Re: Discussion topic: How to improve understanding and application of schema.org

Sounds Great Michael !  And thanks for sticking with us and helping improve
users understanding...its a long term effort, I know, but we are all in
this together and just having these notes from you helps understand areas
we need to improve.

Looking forward to our Slack conversations with you and the community !
(it'll probably blow up on the first day! lololol)
-Thad