Re: Schema.org and OWL

Not sure I understand what you want to say in here.

> http://schema.org/model

is the relationship type / property for materializing the link between a product and its product model. So clearly, this relationship type is a property, not a class / entity type. But the original discussion was referring to schema:ProductModel, which is the class / entity type.

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp