Re: Schema.org and OWL

Peter, when you say "roles fall outside the purview of OWL" is it possible
that Role should be a subtype of Event, thus requiring no special
treatment? I say that because individual roles have potential start and end
dates.

If you continue that thinking you end up with several types that might be
considered subtypes of Event:

Event

    Action
    Course