Re: Historical events

As well as, http://vocab.org/bio/#concurrentEvent

But the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper than this.

Like I said...there are MANY kinds of events and occurrences.  I, like many
other scientists, have just found it much easier to use a single class of
Event with various properties underneath.  In a lot of ontologies, you will
see mixing of Events and Occurrences all the time, you won't solve the
brain splits that happen in the real world, other than saying that Event is
a Temporal Entity and so is Occurrence.  But the differences between both
are highly disputed and often not worth debating.

War: An Event or an Occurrence ?

Depends who you ask and when / where, like a sci expo or a coffee shop.

But the majority seem to agree that an Occurrence is just a fancy one-word
way to say "an <instance of> an Event." (and I don't want to even mention
the arguments that happened when this page started taking life -
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Events )

-Thad