Re: schema for 'Ethics'?

Ethical perspectives might guide schema design in many ways, but that does
not mean we should have a single "schema for ethics".

The considerations involved vary massively from case to case, e.g. compare
the issues around describing datasets, statistical caveats and machine
learning trained parameter sharing with those around declaring the codes of
conduct for conferences, or reflecting existing e-commerce product
metadata. My suggestion is to focus on particular practical issues; just as
Schema.org doesn't really work from high level "upper ontologies", we ard
unlikely to add an "ethics schema". But there are plenty of places where
ethical considerations can lead to better designs.

Dan