Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

I agree with you, I wrote that at 3 am and it's sloppy explanation and
wrong and I'm sorry, the structure is still valid though. If you follow the
dictionary definition of "rentable" then the mountain is a rentable
mountain if it's presently true that it is "available or suitable for
renting", "suitable" being the key word that shows an offer isn't required,
don't even need to go to the OWA for an explanation, it's part of the
definition of rentable.

My point was meant to be that with the Campsite/RentableCampsite structure
even uncommon scenarios where entire campsites are available as a whole for
rent can be handled, in that case the campsite could be more narrowly
classified as a RentableCampsite in just the same manner as the numbered
sites that are part of it.

Anthony