Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

This does not work. You can offer hotel rooms and entire hotels for sale or rental. The property of being "rentable" is orthogonal to the type of object and it thus makes no sense to materialize combinations.

But as Dan said and I also said recently: Let us always keep in mind that an important part of the members of the list are practioners interested in using schema.org for tangible business purposes, and evolving it to their needs. They will benefit from

- examples
- documentation
- tools
- directly usable domain extensions.

They will likely not benefit from proposals that lack an immediate practical purpose.

Schema.org does not need and will never be perfect; the consumers of the data are part of the game, because they can and will have to do part of the work for making the raw data usable.

Also, keep in mind that schema.org is an ecosystem, and many choices and actions have many side-effects - a lengthy philosophical debate may mke people tune off or unsubscribe that could provide important domain knowledge for an industry.

Best wishes
Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp