Re: How are you currently generating Schema.org syntax?

There is some interesting movement in WordPress land it may be a place to
lend your voice.

- https://wordpress.org/gutenberg/
- https://yoast.com/gutenberg-alternative-approach/

Short-version: WordPress powers a large portion of the web and they're
introducing the notion of writing content in "blocks".

Now I don't anything specifically about Schema.org markup, but this seems
like a perfect place to add annotations to a block as you're editing.

If this open source project isn't already considering schema.org, perhaps
this community could get involved and suggest ideas in their GitHub page:
https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/blob/master/README.md

It seems like there are some references already in issues and in a quick
scan of the code:
https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/search?q=schema.org&type=Issues