Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

Hi Vicki,
I could not agree more ;)
The best way to start advancing schema.org (and understanding its structure) is most likely to provide additional examples and documentation, not proposals for reorganizing the type hierarchy.

As for the examples etc.: Here is what I created a couple of years ago:

https://schema.org/docs/hotels.html

Martin

martin hepp
www:  http://www.heppnetz.de/