Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

As a native Brit (which I guess makes me a royalist per this thread!
Whatever happened to British English and American English as the usual
terms to distinguish!) who has camped a fair bit, I would say that while
we do pitch a tent the term CampingPitch sounds really odd. I think
British English speakers would find IndividualCampsite more understandable.

Cheers,
Simeon