Re: Our experience with Schema.org

Indeed a great email — thank you so much for sharing.

Have you thought of putting together a blog post or even an article to share in a little more detail with an audience wider than those subscribed to this list.

Not only is this a great story to hear, I like your style in telling it!

~Richard.
Sent from my iPhone