Re: Any limitation on attributes I can quality with "Role"?

Thanks for the link to your article, it's helpful. Your website has a lot
of good content about linked data also!

OT: I noticed on your "services" page on your website, the "Contact Us"
link to your email address has strikethrough CSS applied to it:

<a title="Contact" href="/contact/" class="broken_link">Contact us</a>

Kevin