Re: Any limitation on attributes I can quality with "Role"?

Kevin,

Role is only somewhat understand by parsers in the wild and Search engines,
but you are welcome to use it.  However, what is more widely understood for
your particular case, and what you probably missed, is the
following...ContactPoint

{
    "@context": "http://schema.org",
    "@type": "Person",