Re: Additions to Schema.org

Thanks for getting back to me.
If schema.org can combine with wikidata.org, that would be great.
Meanwhile, I would much appreciate if you guys can add at least the
following:

OrthodoxChurch (Wiki refers to this as Eastern Orthodox Church), maybe you
can name this 'EasternOrthodoxChurch'
OrientalOrthodoxChurch (https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q49377), which is
different from Eastern Orthodox Church
Biography
Excerpt
Lyric
Song
EthnicGroup
SaintIcon
ChurchRite

*Notes:*

   - OrientalOrthodoxChurch will be relevant to our Coptic Orthodox Church.
   - The ones in red were not in my original list.

I will be glad to help if you guys need.

Thanks again and have a great one!
Pavly Mikhael