Re: QAPage applicable properties @RDF #email #2018

Hi Jarno,

I tried to look at this from all directions but at the end of the day I believe this is the most reasonable way.

After all, if you have a QAPage it's only natural the main content of the page are Questions (Type), hence the question property (and answers) would fit perfectly and naturally (I add) - don't you think?

Isn't it a bit strange that a questions and answers page (QAPage) does not recognize question (property) and associated Question (Type)

Hope this helps clarify my line of thought,

Sante

 <applewebdata://7579052D-2406-4D5C-8AF2-AB0A47B3310B/0#>
ing.,Sante J. Achille - Multilingual Search Marketing Consulting & Services
a: Via Grotta di Navarra, 24 - 67100 L'Aquila - Italy m: +39 329.61.68.802 <tel:+39 329.61.68.802>
w: http://achille.name/ <http://achille.name/>  e: sante@achille.name <mailto:sante@achille.name>

 <https://www.facebook.com/sjachille>   <https://twitter.com/sjachille>   <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjachille>   <https://plus.google.com/+SanteJAchille>
Sante is Chairman of SMXL Milan, 2018 <http://www.smxl.it/>