Re: Rationale behind separate TechArticle / HowTo types?

Aaron, thanks for the example — I found a couple of other MTE examples
earlier in the day, but this one's very clean and also passes the SDTT,
which is nice.

Richard, thank you for the "Schema.org in practice" links: very useful.

What I have in mind, then, is to create a TechArticle / HowTo MTE example
but also to edit the description of each entity type to add
cross-references between them. As more people use Schema.org for technical
and procedural content, I think more people will need the properties of
both, and it would be good if they didn't have to do too much research to
find out how.

Does that sound ok?

By the way, it might be a while until I get round to doing these tweaks, so
if anyone else gets there quicker that's absolutely fine too!

Best regards,
Joe