Re: Educational and Occupational Credentials in schema.org

Thanks Dan, that's very kind.

I am getting financial support from the Credential Engine which means
that I have time to chair the group and put time into the work
generally.  Very happy for other people to contribute too, of course.
The plan is to follow the same approach as we did for Courses, so I'm
pleased you liked that :)

Phil