Re: Data Licensing

>From the comments and especially from reading Benoit Bernard blog, I
believe we can proceed by making sure we obey robot.txt and insure that we
follow the terms of service. Since we aren't in the web crawling business,
instructing editors to verify there are no ToS restrictions should allow us
to use the sites schema.org data. Note - we don't accept data from
aggregator sites like Yelp, Facebook, etc.

It would be nice of schema.org could encourage the use of a more compatible
licensing. But I understand that's unlikely.

Now I just have to convince the developers to add the feature to our
editors.

Thanks,
Clifford

--