Re: Data Licensing

Hi Clifford,

I believe this FAQ <https://schema.org/docs/faq.html#18> should help:

Q: Under what terms can we re-use this documentation (and schemas,
examples, software)?

As noted in our terms of service <http://schema.org/docs/terms.html> document,
schema.org schemas are made available under the Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike License (version 3.0)
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>. These terms also apply to
the supporting documentation <http://schema.org/docs/documents.html> on
this site and on our blog <http://blog.schema.org/>, as well as to the
markup examples used in this site. The software used for our site is also
available
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/blob/master/SOFTWARE_README.md> for
opensource re-use under an Apache 2
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/blob/master/LICENSE> license. If
you have feedback on these terms please get in touch
<https://schema.org/docs/feedback.html>.

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate