Re: No more Schema.org data on YouTube

Very broad questions but I'll have a go.

In terms of core w3c recommendation-track groups defining their own
schemas, the increased use of Github and the moves towards a "living spec"
model are encouraging, since slow waterfall style development is rather
awkward for descriptive schemas. I expect we will also see some impact of
Shacl and/or Shex languages for characterising much tighter data structures
than RDFS/OWL can define. Typing this on a phone on a train but hope to
flesh out the latter thoughts soon.

Dan